Friday, December 3, 2010

Top 25 things I learned from watching Paranormal Activity (2007)

I saw Paranormal Activity (2007) for the first time a few days ago. I would like to share the top 25 things I learned while watching this movie.

25. Demons are invisible.
24. Demons bite – never knew that!
23. Micah has ugly feet.
22. “I trust you as far as I can throw you,” does not apply to demons.
21. Having a demon is like having a new born baby.
20. Demons close the door on your face just to knock on the outside.
19. Demons can be sensitive; they keep pictures from your childhood.
18. Demons live in the attic.
17. “I’m going to fucking solve the problem,” is a rational response to demons in your home.
16. Demons leave footprints, which is a good thing for demon hunters.
15. Micah is the worst boyfriend…EVER!
14. Demons will play and burn Ouija when you’re not around.
13. I didn’t buy it! I borrowed it! That is showing her!
12. If you talk in your sleep “I wouldn’t call it talking.”
11. Demons want to watch TV but each time they try they get static.
10. Even if you KNOW you have a demon, say “Who’s there?” every time.
9. Your concern for your camera comes first above all else, including your girlfriend.
8. Do whatever a condescending prick will tell you.
7. Demons like to leave keys on the middle of the floor.
6. Demons will make you stare at things.
5. Demons only come out at night, apparently they can’t handle sunlight.
4. “What is your quest? What is your favorite color?” These are acceptable questions to ask a demon.
3. Dump your girlfriend if she has a stalker demon.
2. Demons have nothing better to do.
1. Demons hate cameras more than the Amish do.

What a piece of shit movie!

1 comment: